It’s now been confirmed that OnePlus is making the OnePlus 3T, a slightly updated version of the original OnePlus 3 phone.
Due to a supply shortage of AMOLED screens, OnePlus has been scrambling to find a different option.
The previously spotted certification from Chinese regulators appears to have been real – the documentation for the “OnePlus A3010” (OnePlus 3T) was spotted last month.
The new OnePlus 3T specifications are as follows:
- Optic AMOLED screen (1080p HD, 401 ppi)
- Snapdragon 821
- 16MP rear camera (with LED flash and Sony IMX298 sensor)
- 8MP front-facing shooter
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage
- 6GB RAM, fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE connectivity
- USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
- Android 6, upgrade to Android 7 available Jan. 2017